Bosjes Estate is magnificiently nestled between the Witzenberg and Slanghoek mountains in the beautiful Breede Valley, this venue is a much sort after wedding venue – you can surely see why! They offer a beautiful location surrounded by nature, tantalizing cuisine and not forgetting the superbly decorated accommodation by Liam Mooney. Bosjes offers you the perfect venue for your special day!
– A capacity of 100 guests.
– A breath-taking wedding chapel, a masterpiece!
– Beautiful panoramic mountain views.
– Exquisitely landscaped chapel gardens.
– Large open area for outdoor wedding versatility.
– Exquisite Tea Garden and Restuarant on site.
– Exquisite on-premises accommodation at 'Die Skuur Guesthouse'.
– Located in the heart of wine country in South Africa!
– A 90-minute drive from Cape Town.
Their chapel is an architectural masterpiece designed by Steyn Studio of London, with it's unmistakably white curved concrete roof structure on top of the glass walls, which allows the natural light to flow through the wedding venue, as well as allow for panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
Photo sessions are a magical time here as the venue is certainly striking and one of the most beautiful wedding venues that you would come across in South Africa, as well as the rest of the world! On the rest of the estate, Bosjes boasts manicured gardens as well as cape fynbos for a feel towards a natural setting. They also have a very stylish restaurant and dining area called “Bosjes Kombuis" translating to mean “Bosjes Kitchen" in English.
Bosjes is undeniably unique and beautiful. It has the 'Wow' factor and if you were to have your wedding here – people would be talking about it for years to come. Not to mention the amazing surroundings beautiful photo's with your loved one to make your big day, a dream come true! Contact Bosjes below!
Please contact for a personalised and more details pricing package!
None currently listed.
Please login to add your review