Situated in the Western Cape near Villiersdorp, Faraway Estate is an amazing wedding venue nestled in a beautiful valley. With dramatic mountain backdrops and the serene surrounding, the venue offers exclusivity, glamourous luxury and the fantastic outdoor feel.
– An indoor capacity of 50 – 100 guests.
– Space to set up a marquee tent for up to 120 guests.
– Large lawn, connected to the house by a full-length veranda and French doors.
– Two dining halls for parties of 50 (formal seating) to 100 (informal seating).
– One of the dining halls can be converted into a lounge.
– Social room with dining table, adjacent to outdoor braai area and courtyard.
– Sunroom with 360° view of lawn, valley, mountainside, courtyard and manor.
– A sunroom can be custom-furnished according to preference.
– A mini spa for pre-wedding treatments.
– Lounge with ample comfortable seating.
– Billiards room with small fine-drinks bar.
– Cellar with a selection of wines from local wineries, and a 20-seat table for sit-down tastings.
– Library with floor-to-ceiling shelving and lounge chairs.
– Five fireplaces throughout the house.
– Accommodation on the estate is available for up to 23 guests.
– 90-minute drive from Cape Town, and Cape Town International Airport!
Celebrations here are reminiscent of lavish parties in the English countryside. From the foyer, staircase and large chandeliers to ceiling-high French doors that take you outside. Marquee weddings are set up on the valley-facing greens. Weddings come alive with northern views of serene mountains and vast landscapes of the gorgeous valley.
With an abundance of space and light, make this dream yours for a while. Guests can be given access to the entire ground floor. And with the manor being as impressive as the scenery, wedding photos can go from dreamy to dramatic in a single shot.
Please contact for a personalised and more details pricing package!
None currently listed.
Sorry, No video added by vendor
Please login to add your review