Hoogeind Manor is a beautiful Cape Dutch manor surrounded by serene manicured gardens and splendid vineyards.
– A capacity of 140 indoor and 300 – 500 outdoor guests.
– The classic Cape Dutch architecture theme throughout the venue.
– The beautiful Wedding Chapel.
– They offer exclusive venue use for your wedding or function.
– The magnificent Main Venue reception hall.
– Cash bar facility and buffet areas are available.
– On the day event co-ordination can be arranged.
– Complimentary B&B accommodation for the bridal couple on the night of the wedding.
– They will be able to provide you with a list of recommended service providers.
– The wonderful premium Hoogeind Manor wines.
– Guest accommodation on the premises.
– A group champagne brunch option for your guests the day after the wedding or function.
– Performing waiting/serving staff (live dance and music entertainment).
– In-house pre-marital and couples counselling services.
– An in-house marriage officiant.
This venue has a wonderful and picturesque location nestled between the Hottentots Holland and Helderberg mountains. Hoogeind Manor is history-rich, with the Cape Dutch theme found throughout the lovely picturesque venue.
They offer an indoor and outdoor wedding facility and can accommodate 140 indoors and between 300 to 500 outdoors!
Please contact for a personalised and more details pricing package!
30% Discount on Wedding Venue pricing for July and August 2019.
Please login to add your review