This is a special area of South Africa and can be described as both a country or forest setting.
– A capacity of 200 guests.
– Exquisite guesthouse accommodation on the premises.
– An outdoor wedding ceremony facility.
– An amazing main building and indoor wedding reception facility.
– Panoramic views of the Atlantic ocean.
– A nature reserve or forest wedding setting.
– Hiking trails.
– 4X4 and quad bike trails.
– Romantic picnic locations and baskets.
– Kid-friendly activities.
– A professional wedding planning team.
– Garden route location.
– 2 hours from Cape Town and only 30 minutes from Hermanus!
Panorama is nestled between the enchanting Franskraal Mountains and completely surrounded by Kaapse Fynbos making it intimate and inviting. To add to that, your guests will be treated to spectacular panoramic views of the Atlantic ocean (how great is that?). The beauty of the place is second to none and will leave your guests dazzled by the natural showcasing of mother nature at her best. This beautiful nature reserve is home to a number of small animals specifies as well as being a bird lover’s paradise! They also offer 4×4 and quad bike routes for the extreme enthusiast, or if you would like to simple hike with family or friends before your big day – you can do so on one of their many trails on the reserve. We might recommend this if you’re finding it hard to relax, as nature will definitely have a calming effect on you. Specializing as both an indoor and outdoor wedding venue, this incredible ‘Garden route’ location and venue has got you covered!
Panorama Natures Haven is definitely a top wedding venue in our books and their team is very approachable and professional. If you are undecided about whether you want an indoor or outdoor ceremony – check out this venue! Give them a call today to discuss your needs or get in touch with them via our simple to use contact form below!
Please contact for a personalised and more details pricing package!
None currently listed.
Please login to add your review