Renovatio River Estate is stunning country estate wedding and events venue, located on the gentle Suikerbos River in Gauteng a short distance from Three Rivers, Vereeniging.
– A capacity of 150- 200 guests.
– Renovatio Banqueting Hall which is a double volume thatch-roofed venue large enough to host up to 150 – 200 guests.
– The beautiful sandstone chapel featuring the original sandstones that date back to 1883.
– The Aviary, a multi-purpose semi-outdoor venue with a dome-shaped roof, ideal for both a wedding service and/or a wedding reception.
– The Century Tree, a very large blue gum tree that comfortably seats over 100 guests under its canopy of leaves and is a popular place for an outdoor wedding ceremony.
– 1883 Stonehouse Bridal Suite, is a plush bridal suite with a large sand stone en-suite used for Dressing and for an Overnight stay, located at the 1883 farmhouse area.
– The Countryside Lapa, ideal for outdoor parties and smaller functions and is also used as the Bar area.
– Large open grass areas are ideal for large outdoor events or a large campsite. Ample parking is available.
– The old river bridge is a perfect view of the remains of the old bridge built in the 1900s.
– The Renovatio White House, is one of many great photographic spots on the Estate, a photographer’s paradise!
The 15 hectare country estate is exclusively owned with the amazing lush green grass, shaded by tall blue gum trees and offers the same tranquility of the slow running fountain while setting in the surrounds of a typical South African countryside. With various venue options to choose from, Renovatio is ideal for your big day!
Without a doubt, a great option for your dream wedding! With their stunning estate setting and country surrounding, we feel that the options at this venue are all there to inspire you towards the most incredible wedding day which you envisioned! Contact them below for a personalised quote!
Please contact for a personalised and more details pricing package!
None currently listed.
Sorry, No video added by vendor
Please login to add your review