An ideal garden or intimate wedding venue, Stukkies & Stokkies is certainly a unique venue with a fairytale character. The venue is situated on the banks of the Blesbokspruit with full water frontage.
– A capacity of 80 guests
– A beautiful manicured outdoor garden wedding setting!
– A wonderful water feature and country surrounding making for great photography backdrops!
– A charming reception lapa venue which definitely makes for an interesting story!
– Well versed and professional wedding team ready to assist with your needs!
– The venue is children friendly!
– Heidelberg offers a clean and safe country lifestyle with big city benefits.
– Only a 30 Minute drive from Johannesburg!
They offer a beautiful outdoor ceremony option with the relaxing water and lush flowing willow trees as a backdrop. The reception area consists of a charming lapa with an adjacent kitchen that opens up onto a covered deck area, built around a huge tree. The view of the water and willows and the sounds of nature all around creates a magical atmosphere. The lush garden has plenty of little beautiful corners that provide ample photo opportunities. At night the bonfires and fairy light-filled trees create a sense of wonder!
If you need advice or creative wedding ideas they more than willing to assist with much more than is expected. An added bonus – Stukkies and Stokkies LOVE children and have a jungle gym, optional jumping castle and huge lawn for them to play with special kids picnics with childminders and activities to keep the little ones busy.
Please contact for a personalised and more details pricing package!
None currently listed.
Sorry, No video added by vendor
Please login to add your review